ALEAP-INDIA is organizing its 24th formation day
celebrations at ALEAP Industrial estate, Gajularamaram on 18/12/2016 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. All members are invited to participate in this celebrations
ALEAP-INDIA introduces International Trade Fairs for MSEs participation.The financial assistance is provided as per marketing development assistance scheme
Trade Fairs being Organized by ITPO,New Delhi
|India Sourcing Fair
|AFL-Antigiano De Fiera
|Cairo International Fair
Being organised by FIEO,New Delhi
|The Chinese New Year Shopping Festival
Notice is hereby given that 22nd Annual General Meeting and 14th Annual Election of Association of Lady Entrepreneurs of India ( ALEAP-INDIA) will be held on Wednesday the 28th day of September, 2016 at 11.00 A.M. at ALEAP Industrial Estate, Gajularamaram, Pragathi Nagar Road, OPP: JNTU, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, R.R. District.
Detailed notice is provided as a link at HOME PAGE.
The Central Government - Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises has launched the "Financial Support to MSMEs in ZED Certification Scheme" for the benefit of MSMEs during the 12th Five-year Plan.
The scheme is an extensive drive to create proper awareness in MSMEs about Zero Defect Zero Effect (ZED) manufacturing and motivate them for assessment of their enterprise for ZED and support them. After ZED assessment and adoption of proper tools, MSMEs can reduce wastages substantially, increase productivity, expand their market as lOPs, become vendors to CPSUs, have more IPRs, develop new products and processes etc.
Objectives of ZED Assessment:
- • Industry Awareness Programmes.
- • Developing an Ecosystem for Zero Defect Manufacturing in MSMEs.
- • To promote adaptation of Quality tools/systems and Energy Efficient manufacturing.
- • To enable MSMEs for manufacture of quality products.
- • To encourage MSMEs to constantly upgrade their quality standards in products and processes.
- • To drive manufacturing with adoption of Zero Defect production processes and without impacting the environment.
- • To support 'Make in India' campaign.
- • To develop professionals in the area of ZED manufacturing and certification.