Centre for Entrepreneurship Development (CED)
The Centre for Entrepreneurship Development (CED) was set up as an autonoumous body in the year 1997 by ALEAP India, a pioneering institute in the field of Entrepreneurship Development, and is registered under Societies Act. The new campus of CED was inaugurated on 13th December 2003 by His Excellency Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam, the then President of India. CED provides seamless service for promoting entrepreneurship movement with belief that entrepreneurs need not necessarily be born, but they can be trained and developed through well conceived and well directed intervention. CED is associated with State Level Entrepreneurship Development Organizations, NGOs Voluntary Organizations, Educational Institutions, Financial Institutions, Business Associations & EDI Ahmedabad. CED acts as a liaison between Government and Entrepreneurs by providing necessary information and consultancy services.
CED conducts EDP, REDP, PMEGP, WEDP, EAC, TOT, Agri Clinic and Agri Business Development programmes. CED provides follow up services after the training programmes.
- To Stimulate and augment the entrepreneurial spirits and skills among women and youth to create new small and medium enterprises in the private sector.
- To Enhance Entrepreneurial values among women and youth and facilitate their choosing Entrepreneurship as a preferred career.
- To Facilitate introduction of entrepreneurship courses in academic system.
- To Promote the development of competent entrepreneurship in strategic industries through research studies and consultancy services.
- To Network with national and international agencies, NGOs and Government organizations for developing & promoting entrepreneurship, facilitating technology transfer, product development, partnering and market accessibility.
- To be a centre of learning for trainers – motivators on entrepreneurship development.
- To impart training on Capacity building \ enhancement of entrepreneurship development to Organizations and NGOs.
- To Create a conducive business environment for emergence, sustenance and growth of the enterprises in general and Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises(MSMEs) in particular.
- To Support through active research and consultancy the prospective and existing Businesses, enabling them strategic planning and managing growth.
- To Provide support and facilitation services to prospective and existing entrepreneurs in business related activities.
- To become a resource centre to offer capacity building initiatives in developing countries and neighbouring countries in the area of Entrepreneurship Development, Women empowerment and micro finance development and small business management.
- To Build capacities of country level agencies for institutionalization of Entrepreneurship.
- To Integrate/Converge and internalize various approaches in Entrepreneurship Development in different regions to facilitate a visible impact.
CED has completed 34 training programs by imparting training to 2120 participants for the year 2017-18.
|SL. No.||Sponsored By||Programme Name||Number of Programmes Conducted||Number of Participants Trained|
|1||National Science & Technology Entrepreneurship Development Board (NSTEDB)||Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp (EAC)||15||1518|
|2||National Science & Technology Entrepreneurship Development Board (NSTEDB)||Women Entrepreneurship Development Programme (WEDP)||05||145|
|3||National Science & Technology Entrepreneurship Development Board (NSTEDB)||Faculty Development Programme (FDP)||02||50|
|4||Self Sponsored||Vermicompost & Mushroom Spawn Training Programme||01||19|
|5||Self Sponsored||Digital Marketing Training Programme||01||13|
|6||Self Sponsored||EAC Programme conducted outside CED campus||01||100|
Survey No. 342, ALEAP Industrial Estate, Near Pragathi Nagar, Opp. Road to JNTU Kukatpally, Hyderabad-500072, Telangana India.
E-mail: email@example.com, Website: www.cedaleapindia.org