Centre for Entrepreneurship Development (CED)
CED was inaugurated on 13th December 2003 by his Excellency Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam , the President of India. CED aims at initiating training and research on problems on development that must be solved for realizing planned objectives. CED conducts seminars on topics oriented towards Industrial Establishments.CED is associated with State Level Entrepreneurship Development Organizations, NGO's Voluntary Organizations, Educational Institutions, Financial Institutions, Business Association & EDI Ahmedabad. CED acts as a liaison between Government and Entrepreneurs by providing necessary information and helps women entrepreneurs by providing necessary consultancy.
CED conducts EDP, REDP, PMRY, WEDP, EAC's, TOT's, Agri Clinic and Agri Business Development programmes. CED provides follow up services after the training programmes.
- Stimulate and augment the entrepreneurial spirits and skills among women and youth to create new small and medium enterprises. In the private sector.
- Enhance Entrepreneurial values among women and youth and facilitate their choosing Entrepreneurship as preferred career.
- Facilitate introduction of entrepreneurship courses in academic system.
- Promote the development of competent entrepreneurship in strategic industries through research studies and consultancy services.
- Networking with national and international agencies, NGOs and Government organizations for developing & promoting entrepreneurship, facilitating technology transfer, product development, partnering and market accessibility.
- To be a centre of learning for trainers – motivators on entrepreneurship development.
- Capacity building \ enhancement of entrepreneurship development organizations and NGOs
- Create a conducive business environment for emergence, sustenance and growth of the enterprises in general and specific Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises(MSMEs) in particular.
- Support by active research and consulting for prospective and existing Business to strategic planning and managing growth.
- Providing support and facilitation services to prospective and existing entrepreneurs in business related activities.
- To become a resource centre to offer capacity building initiatives in developing countries and neighbouring countries in the area of Entrepreneurship Development, Women empowerment and micro finance development and small business management.
- Build capacities of country level agencies for institutionalization of Entrepreneurship.
- Integrate/Converge various approaches in Entrepreneurship Development in different regions to facilitate a visible impact and internalization.
Site Location – 8 kms from Patancheru Mandal Office, 3 kms from BDL, Bhanur, 7kms from NH7(Hyderabad-Mumbai)Highway.
Number of Micro, Small, Women entrepreneur beneficiaries : 160