Intra-regional trade promotion among SAARC & ASEAN Women Entrepreneurs
Women Entrepreneurs International Trade and Technology Centre (WE ITTC) is a one-stop platform for providing sustainable, scaling-up, and scoping support to women of SAARC and ASEAN countries to market their products and access the benefits of the globalized economy.
Women Entrepreneurs International Trade & Technology Centre (WE ITTC) is registered under Sec.8 of the Companies Act, 2013, exclusively for promoting MSMEs [Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises] run by women entrepreneurs in India and providing marketing network facilities to them in India & abroad. With its rich experience, expertise, and visionary leadership, the Association of Lady Entrepreneurs of India (ALEAP) and SAWDF partner with WE ITTC for a successful journey together. WE ITTC is an organization that facilitates women withthe right resources to realize their entrepreneurial dream.
WE ITTC focuses on global trade and helps improve the trade participation and performance of women MSMEs. It encourages female social entrepreneurs to unleash their power and potential to address social issues and concerns. WE ITTC helps women entrepreneurs strengthen their talents and skills and use them for social upliftment.
WE ITTC aims to build an end-to-end supporting echo system for women entrepreneurs and innovators, providing them with professional, personal,and technology/digital training, coaching, mentoring, partnerships, resources, funding/incubation support, and market reach. Also, WE ITTC focuses on supporting unorganized micro businesses. Efforts are being made towards transforming the women-led businesses from the unorganized sector into organized and growth-oriented enterprises with a vision of scaling products and services globally. ALEAP supports these womenin their businesses, trains them to understand government policies and regulations regarding business and industry, and introduces them to administrative discipline and high-growth business areas.
To support women of SAARC and ASEAN countries to market their products and access the benefits of the globalized economy
- Working at the regional, national, and global levels
- Providing women entrepreneurs with training and preparing them for international businesses
- Providing them with infrastructure and technology support
- Balancingthe economy and the environment by promotinggreen & sustainable manufacturing technologies
- Enabling direct and live interaction with International WE
- Improving the brand visibility of women entrepreneurs and enabling them to explore new markets
- Facilitating sales promotion andeffective brand building
- Providing trade and technology consultations,facilitating the promotions, and supporting export activities
- Providing market surveys and training for specific industry sectors from international industry experts
- Helping the establishment of the supply chain and supporting forward and backward linkages
- Facilitating networking opportunities with domestic and international industry professionals
- Onboarding women entrepreneurs in SAARC and ASEAN regions
- Aiding in products marketing
- Facilitating technology transfer