ALEAP-FAB CELL- Facilitator and business development cell
ALEAP has established a dedicated HELP DESK and Information Centre to provide budding women entrepreneurs with the required information in a single window on government schemes, policy guidelines, industry-specific incentives, and other relevant details.
To motivate and encourage women during difficult times, ALEAP has established this Help Desk / Information Centre to disseminate information to MSMEs related to:
- State and Central Government support schemes
- AtmaNirbhar Bharat Relief packages
- Various schemes related to MSMEs
- Facilitating technology transfer
- Government health / industrial safety guidelines and schemes for starting preliminary operations post COVID-19 lockdown
- Handholding support and guidance to MSMEs in getting financial assistance, market connections, skill development, workforcesupply, etc.
Demystifying Model of Training & Access to Information
During the lockdown, ALEAP hosted various online training programs and learning sessions to disseminate knowledge and provide skill-based training to prospective and present women entrepreneurs.
- Online learning is the best way to challenge the continuing threat of the coronavirus.
- Aleap aims to bridge gaps in access to information to benefit MSMEs, startups, students, and prospective women entrepreneurs across India, SAARC, and ASEAN Countries through various online/virtual training programs.